Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crazy Times

I have forgotten to blog the past two days. I am not used to being on the internet so often. Anyway, my last two days have been crazy with work and the musical with which I am involved.

Thursday we had our first real run through. It went horribly. Afterwords we were told we had to show up for an extra rehearsal or our services were no longer needed. I ended up quitting. But, it was short lived because the director apologized to me and we got things straightened out.

Friday, I got to accompany my eighth graders to Adventureland...woohoo! We left town at 7:00 in a torrential downpour. However, by the time we got to Adventureland the skies were pretty clear. It was a basically uneventful day. Thank God! We got home at 7:00 pm so I rushed to my playing job in the musical which started at 8:00. It went much better. However, I did not get home until after 12:00. It was an exhaustingly long day.

Tonight I get to play the show again. I hope it goes well!

No comments: