Friday, June 6, 2008

Tri-venue Discussion Assignment

I went to my first chat last night. It was okay! I can't type as fast as some of the poeple because I am concerned about correct spelling and correct grammer. I know that chatting and texting don't conform to many of the rules of English but I am a stickler on this.

Thursdays chat made me feel like I have a lot to learn. I had trouble using all of the technology so I stuck with the one that I am somewhat familiar with which is the chat. I would like to try to use 2nd Life, it seems like an interesting novelty. Whether or not it is a viable technology in the classroom remains to be seen.

My summer classes appear to be going well. I am working on a group project with two other people for one of my classes. I can't wait for it to be over; I am just not used to the technology used in distance learning.

No comments: