Monday, June 23, 2008

Final Course Reflection

This course has taught me a lot about new technologies that are available for me to use with my class. I like to learn by doing, so the hands-on use of a variety of digital tools was definitely my favorite part of this course. Learning in this fashion allowed me to see the struggles and successes that will happen in the classroom when employing these technologies. I would like to talk to many of my colleagues about incorporating some of these tools in their classrooms. I think by using these tools students would not be able to easily say "I hate school because its boring".

I thought the culminating project of the week, although a little overwhelming, allowed me to really get a feel of how some of these technologies could be used in a school setting. By using these tools in school we are going to help students to achieve at the highest level and broaden their horizons.

No comments: